When to contact a PhysiotherapistGenerally, after the discharge, the patient should be referred to Physiotherapy so that complete rehabilitation and functional independence should be achieved in the optimum time.If not referred to the physiotherapist, and you find any of the following signs and symptoms in the patient then you must consult a physiotherapist:
  • Difficulty in movements of arm.
  • Difficulty/ inability to roll in the bed from one position to another.
  • Difficulty/ inability in sitting and doing functional tasks like feeding, drinking water.
  • Difficulty/ inability to stand or walk.
  • Facial expressions are not normal.
  • Body presents with abnormal posture that is not corrected with active efforts.

Doctor Dr. Logesh E, 2012101922:00:46

Post a comment

MocDoc's Offerings