Dr. Srinivas B V
M.B.B.S, M.S (General Surgery), DNB- Urology, FAMH- Andrology
Consultant Urologist and Andrologist
• Secured 8th Rank in SSLC State level Exam April 1995.
• Presented the paper titled ‘MR- Urogram- replacing IVU?’ that won the ‘1st Prize’ at Bangalore surgical society, held at St Johns’ medical college on August 18, 2004.
• Presented the poster titled ‘Unusual renal Tumors’ that won the ‘1st Prize’ at Karnataka Urology Association, held at Mysore on November 03, 2007.
• Presented the paper titled ‘Hyperparathyroidism in urolithiasis’ that won the ‘1st Prize’ at TAPASUCON 2009, held at Poovar on September 25, 2009.
• Completed the course on Laparoscopy and endostapling at Chennai on January 28, 2006.
• Completed the training course on Vascular Surgical Access at Jain institute of vascular academy of sciences, Bangalore on December 20, 2005.
• Completed the Basic Trauma Life Suport training course at St Johns’ medical college, Bangalore on May 16, 2006.
• Completed the Andrology training course at Nadiad on March 18, 2010.
• Completed Laparoscopy training in urology procedures at Bangalore Institute of Oncology on December 2010.
• Completed course in Fellowship in Andrology and Men’s Health at Ankur Hospital, recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka- 1st Fellowship programme recognized by University in Asia.
• Conducted the Advanced Andrology training course in Microsurgery at Ankur on August 20 & 21, 2011.
• Member of the Bangalore Urological Society (BUS).
• Member of the Karnataka Urology Association (KUA).
• Member of the Tamil Nadu & Puduchery Association of Urologists.
• Member of the South Zone - Urology Association (SZUSI).
• Member of the West Zone - Urology Association (WZUSI).
• Member of the Urological Society of India (USI).
• Member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA).
• Member - Rotary Club International.
• Member of the International Society of Sexual Medicine (ISSM)